The City of San Clemente is sponsoring an e-waste collection event. Unwanted televisions, computer monitors, and other electronic waste will be accepted FREE of charge to all San Clemente residents and businesses. San Clemente City Yard, 390 Avenida Pico Usually the First Friday in April 8:00am to 2:00pm
ELECTRONIC WASTE AWARENESS
RECYCLE ... RECYCLE ... RECYCLE
Every little part can end up somewhere... where it ends up ... who knows ... let us give it a good start.
Check your local Disposal provider, it may be recycled and become something else ... for somebody out there
"Santa Calling Home" 24 x 30 Oil Painting by Barb Ross Custom Fine Art Cards Visit the San Clemente Art Gallery
Easy Actions that can Curb Global Warming: Turn water heater down 2 degrees: Set your theromstat no higher than 120 degrees and you keep 550 pounds of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere per year Unplug your cell phone charger when not in use: Only 5% of the power drawn by cell phone chargers is actually used to charge phones. The other 95% is wasted when you leave it plugged into the wall, but not into your phone.
Change 1 light bulb:
A CFL lightbulb uses 60% less energy than an incandescent lightbulb. Switching out your lightbulb will save 300 lbs of CO2/year.
ORIGINAL Fine Art by Beach Cities local Artists, Artisans and Musicians from the South Orange County Coast, CA - San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, the Laguna's, the Viejo's and the Rancho's